02 April 2008

choices...

Went to my regular 5Rhyhthms dance class on Monday night.
It was a difficult choice to make - be with myself and let my body and the emotions stored in her simply BE, or go home and hide and "forget" all evening on my computer...

Was clearly shown the weekend before Easter that I must let go of my own Past before opening up to a new future.
It is my choice to let it go - does it still nourish me and do I want to cling onto it to make the current experiences "real", or say NO to the old attitudes that are nowhere near reality...

Learnt and practiced soul retrieval in last weekend's component of a 1-year shamanic training.
I have the choice to believe that the event that unfolded 48h later are related to the soul piece that was brought back to me, or not...

The last week has clearly exposed my deep deep sense aloneness. The outer storm brought me on me knees, crying in pain and despair.
I had the choice to call upon my analyst or very close friends to cry on their shoulders for gaining outer support, or stay alone, listen to what my tears need to communicate and bring support from within...


Do we only learn big lessons in times of difficulty or conflict?

No comments: