15 September 2007

Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss


I am a property owner in London.... I've had a call this morning from my solicitors telling me completion was done and dusted, then one from the estate agent saying I could come and pick up the keys anytime...

I went, got the keys, went to the flat at around 4.30pm. It was very sunny and I started to think about what I'm going to transform to make it my own home.


Then I had some champagne for my friends. I wanted to have a flat warming party just then and there, empty flat to give it some kind of life of its own, some of my and my friends energy... I've had a wonderful time tonight thanks to them. I feel that I can now move and make the necessary transformation. Somehow it's already mine, I've started to own it in some way therefore I can negociate with it: what it wants and doesn't want, what I want and don't want. I guess it's going to take a while before I am settled, before it is the way I want it to be, before I erally feel home??? maybe not...

did I hear well earlier on "is this going to be our room?"

I'll leave the question linger without wanting to know more...

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Congratulations once more! Thanks for having us on Friday. I had a great time and it's good to see it empty/before... to compare with the 'after' :-)

Hope you will soon find yourself home and I wish you lots of happy moments there.

xxxx R