24 October 2006

Diving into the new game

Sadness
Fear
Grief
Laughter
And countless others
Keep playing seek and hide
Jump, push and disappear
Dance, swing
What a mess!
OUT – OUT - OUT


The body looses its balance.
I need a rest.
Gentle wind
Exploding volcano
Filled up puddle
My mind goes round and round and round
I give up.

They’re careless though.
They’ve left clues.
Time to track them down.
Time to play detective.

Even if I don’t know the rules
Even if I don’t know the words
I hear some whispers.
Feel
Love
Patience
Receive
Let go
OK -
OKOK


My mind looses its balance.
I need a rest.
Judgmental policeman
Naive sleeping beauty
Cheating trickster
My body goes quiet, tired and numb
I give up.

Time to rise up to the challenge
Mind versus Body
That’s the name of the game
And only two winners will do.


clairem --- 19 oct 2003

No comments: