29 July 2007

Exhaustion

Yes, it had to hit me eventually because I was living on adrenalin for the last two to three weeks. Not enough sleep and listening to neither my body nor my soul exhaustion caught up with me yesterday after a combination of circomstances gathered together.
Small disappointments and long term nagging anxieties that finally broke through to consciousness, coupled with a rare Saturday lie in and the beginning of my period has simply flatenned me out... I have had no choice than to look reality in the eyes and accept that I am running out of battery. And so after having felt hangovered all day yesterday I am currently feeling weak and feverish-like.

I guess I've got no other choice than listen to my body and take time to integrate the emotions that sprang up out in the open in the last two days.

No comments: