27 February 2007

Change of scenario

One month tomorrow. Just one more month.

Moving out after 4 lines, acts, chapters, lives!
Whatever the time, it's been long enough.
Need a breath of fresh air, or two... I have outgrown the place.

I cannot hide any longer.
There is a life to be lived, to be loved, to be laughed, to be embraced...
I cannot let the show go on.
There is a twist in the story that needs integrating...
I can talk to the author but the decision is mine
There is no possible compromise...

The move will take place.
One month tomorrow. Just one more month.
A split second.
An eternity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good post. I am facing many of these issues as well.
.

Feel free to surf to my homepage - vakantiewoningen frankrijk

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail.
I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

My webpage vakantiehuisje frankrijk